Yves GUEZET was born in 1946.
He has been exhibiting in numerous
art shows and galleries as a Painting and Etching
artist, including the Galeries Art 4
in Caen, France and the Galerie Mantoux-Gignac
He works with the Maniere Noire
editing house and creates Etching pieces to illustrate
the authors’ work.
He has also painted 2 of the 14 Stations
of the Cross for a church in Normandy.
His work can be seen in France, Switzerland, Marrocco, the USA, Japan(Sakima Art Muséum Okinawa ).
- recent participations :
- BIMPE V Vancouver (Canada)
- Pointe et Burin (Paris)
- Gravicel ( Lille)
- Triennale mondiale de l'estampe (AMAC)
- International Print Center New York
- Intaglio 2007 Reims
- Print 2007 Oregon State University
- Prints Tokyo 2007
- Public Acquisitions
- Conseil Général de la Manche
- Last personal exhibition
- Fondation TAYLOR PARIS 9ème (fevrier 2009)